CommonWealth has served a wide range of clients in both business and government.

Private Clients

Private clients include the owners and operators of waste processing and disposal facilities; independent power producers; the developers and vendors of innovative environmental technologies; project lenders and investors; and related technical, legal and financial professionals engaged in one-time or on-going business development, investment, or operating activity.

Government Clients

Government clients include municipalities and other public agencies acting as sponsors, managers or users of waste management or resource recovery projects, systems, or services.

Public or private, each client benefits from our high standards of service quality and from our special expertise in the collection, treatment and disposal of waste, the recovery and reuse of secondary materials, and the production of energy from renewable resources and other fuels.

Over the years, CommonWealth has helped its clients in business and government assess and manage the complexities and risks associated with materials processing, energy conversion, and environmental control technologies of all kinds. Whether you are a public official, corporate manager, independent entrepreneur, a legal or financial professional, or simply a private individual — if you have a cause or concern related to energy or the environment, we invite you to discover how we can help you achieve your goals.


Commonwealth is a registered U.S. federal contractor and a recipient, or prospective recipient, of grants and contracts from state and federal agencies,  including the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), which has required us to post the following  notice:

“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at